The Associate Accountant’s primary responsibility is to provide accounting support to finance department at HOPE Clinic.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter cash and check deposits, credit card transactions and other related accounting transactions into the general ledger.
- Manage accounts payable processes including entering invoices into AP system on a daily basis and performing weekly check run.
- Prepare and submit invoices to various collaborative entities and/or grantors according to fully executed agreements.
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations as well as all balance sheet account reconciliation.
- Maintain balance sheet account supporting schedules, including but not limited to Fixed Assets, Capital Leases, Prepaid Expenses, Accounts Payable, Other Payables, etc.
- Ensure the timely close out of month-end and assist in the preparation of financial statement.
- Perform annual inventory count and update inventory cost at year-end base on first-in/ first-out method.
- Assist and support finance department with annual reports, tax returns, and external audit(s).
- Perform other additional tasks as requested by Staff Accountant II and/or CFO.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 2 years
- URL: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/HOPE-CLINIC/jobs/Associate-Accountant-94f2b4bbe606196e?q=accounting
- Starts On: Feb. 2, 2017, 10:29 a.m.