The Receptionist position would include answering and routing phone calls, and at times do clerical work to assist other departments. It’s important to have a very positive and helpful attitude to all customers and dealerships who call into the Company. You pride yourself on excellent customer service.
There is room for advancement. Many receptionist candidates over time seek out and are promoted to a Loan Processor position. This is not required, however, many employees want to grow with the Company and many do, once they have mastered the skills to advance.
- Answer, screen and direct incoming phone calls
- Perform basic clerical duties that include: filing, faxing, photocopying, faxing
- Greet customers and handle inquiries in a friendly and professional manner
Skills & Qualifications
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- High school diploma
- Bilingual English / Spanish (may be required)
- Compensation: DOE
Lobel Financial is a California based full-service motor vehicle sales finance company specializing in sub-prime and non-prime auto loans. We purchase auto loans from a variety of dealerships in several states across the country. At Lobel Financial you will experience an exciting, fast paced work environment.
We offer generous compensation packages with competitive wage and benefits, plus training and promotion opportunities, team member recognition, and so much more.
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental and vision
- Optional life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick days
Job Type: Full-time
- Houston, TX
- High school or equivalent
- Receptionist: 1 year
- URL: https//wwwindeedcom/cmp/lobel-financial/jobs/receptionist-office-assistant-5e63b7489b94875eqadm
- Starts On: Feb. 2, 2017, 12:56 p.m.