Medical Front Office
Please email your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit with our company. You should include any hobbies or qualifications not mentioned in your resume that would relate to our clinic (i.e., competitive runner, former collegiate athlete, etc.). For additional information on our practice, please visit our website at www.MSHC.net .
As a courtesy to our patients, please do not call the office . We will acknowledge the receipt of all qualified resumes via email. All qualified applicants will receive additional information and contacted via phone/email to set-up an initial interview.
Thank you for your time & consideration.
Fast-paced, Dynamic & Established Sports Medicine Clinic seeks Front Office Assistant who exemplifies professionalism and enthusiasm in a customer oriented business. Established in 2001, MultiSport Health Center provides Corrective Therapy & Performance Enhancement to patients ranging from Active Individuals to Professional/Olympic Athletes. For additional information on our practice, please visit our website at www.MSHC.net .
Applicant should possess:
- 4 year degree preferred & rewarded; healthcare/business/marketing related degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in a related field or position
- Healthy & Sports Minded Individual preferred
- Professional phone etiquette & exemplary patient management skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with other 'team members' to keep clinic running smoothly
- Speedy & accurate data entry/typing skills
- Able to verify patient insurance information and assist in claims management
- Basic understanding of EMRs(eClinicalworks) and MSOffice programs.
Additional Important & Required Qualities:
- Detail Oriented and highly enthusiastic
- A 'sense of urgency' when completing tasks
- Adaptable and able to think 'outside of the box'
- Customer service oriented mindset, coupled with a positive can do attitude
- Punctual & dependable
- A basic understanding of and commitment to a healthy and active lifestyle
We are a team-oriented business that is a close group of professionals who truly enjoy their job and are looking for just the right person to add to our staff. We offer competitive pay & benefits including paid holidays, vacation, & sports tickets.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Office: 1 year
- Medical Front Office: 1 year
- URL: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/MultiSport-Health-Center/jobs/Medical-Front-Office-a120caa474c81691?sjdu=Zzi_VW2ygsY1fzh3Ma9ZsPaqOkFrOZiF9heaw3NaNTh7BVJydJpqXnU8S1i00-E2AmLnmoHxsv8FKLZwIeebbw
- Starts On: Feb. 24, 2017, 6:41 a.m.