Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounts Receivable and Credit & Collections Position
For over 25 years our company has been a leading industrial distributor serving our customer base from our corporate location in Houston, TX and 7 sales locations across the Gulf Coast Region. We have a broad spectrum of customers over various industries.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Ensure all customer payments are applied timely and correctly from multiple sources
- Ensure timely collection of customer receivables
- Resolves adjustments and deductions from customer accounts
- Generate customer statements
- Credit and collections
- Manage process for new customer account reviews and setup
- Month end reconciliation of cash receipts
- Prepare various accounting reports as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Detail oriented
- Must have experience with Epicor Prophet 21 ERP software
- Must have Microsoft Office skills especially Excel
- Must have strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Degree preferred but not required based on experience level
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounts receivable, billing, cash management along with credit and collections
- Must reside within the Houston area
- Salary based on level of experience and education
We offer a wide range of benefits to all full time employees.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability
- 401K Plan with company contributions
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
Please email your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Houston, TX
- High school or equivalent
- accounts receivable: 3 years
- Starts On: Jan. 20, 2017, 11:19 a.m.