Security careers start here ! Hiring new & experienced officers
You must be a local Texas Resident ready to work! Top Gun Security & Investigations is seeking professional, goal-oriented individuals for security careers in Houston and surrounding areas!
Commissioned officers with license in hand, reply a.s.a.p!
Are you new to security? No prior experience is necessary! With a minimum of 6 hours of training, you can take your first step toward a broad new career!
Qualifications for candidacy:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Attention to detail and surroundings
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass a urinalysis test
- Active cell phone and email
- Reliable personal transportation
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English
Top Gun Security & Investigations (License # C-17683) is among the strongest security companies in the business, providing state of the art equipment, technology, and training. From our Academy to our professional appearance, we are certain you will agree that Top Gun is second to none in the security profession. If you have the drive and determination to be a true security professional, you owe it to yourself to join our team!
Why build your career with Top Gun? Top Gun's core ideology is much more than a simple idea in practice. It continues to evolve as it breaks boundaries.
- The fastest growth of any security company in Texas among 4 major cities
- Fast advancement opportunities
- Discounted training upgrades exclusively for Top Gun employees
- On-call, holiday, and overtime pay
- Officer support network
- IRA & Roth IRA programs
- Vacation time after 1 year of service with additional time after 2 years of service
- Guaranteed Annual raise every year
- Internal Promotions that pay more income/bonuses
- Officer of the Month with bonuses and company wide recognition
- Officer Relief Fund that assists with Officer emergencies and/or their families Company-wide…Bible upon request program and annual Bible drive for officers and their families
- Company Chaplain along with a prayer request via company-wide email.
- Personable, organized administrative staff
- Lateral transfers to/from other branches
- Exceptional teaching staff comprised of in-house police officers and military veterans.
Reply today to begin your new security career with Top Gun!
Job Type: Full-time
- Houston, TX
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- URL: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Top-Gun-Security-&-Investigations/jobs/Security-Career-Start-New-Experienced-Officer-9a6bdb4d457f3877?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvQfLtwtqhzB1NUA0AvcjtOVdK9Jq-IF24c_Iy0muTzLNBMhCl5PgCpKV97COidkLc1E2tTnifJBh1v_dEiuy4vBaJAqMQQB_uSmzXY4hUOmUCutksiNsCALqf5ZSOXCWXw
- Starts On: Jan. 27, 2017, 10:29 a.m.