Heavy Equipment Operator
Operation of heavy equipment in helping install plumbing systems, equipment, and fixtures in commercial, institutional, and public buildings.
- Possess a valid Texas driver s license.
- Possess competent ability to operate heavy construction equipment, including backhoes and trackhoes.
- High school graduation or equivalent training.
- Prompt, dependable attendance.
- Ability to follow instructions and work with others.
- Comply with OSHA and Company Safety plans and requirements at all times.
- Conforms to the policies outlined in the employee handbook.
- Performs any other appropriate task or duty that may be requested or assigned by Foreman or other superior.
- Produce quality work in a productive manner and, above all else, Work Safely!
- Group Insurance, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Safety Bonus
- 401k Plan
- PTO (Personal Time Off) available
- Starts On: Jan. 20, 2017, 11:51 a.m.