Pay: $24.00/hr., depending on experience
Shift: M - F, must be flexible with hours
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Respectful Work Environment
- Follows all safety policies and procedures & OSHA regulations to eliminate work related injuries.
- Perform preventative maintenance & repairs on equipment and systems. (e.g., mechanical, electrical)
- Performs equipment failure analyses. (including preventative and unscheduled maintenance)
- Troubleshoot and diagnose difficult, infrequent problems with equipment.
- Consistently adhere to established processes and technical procedures.
- Able to identify basic equipment malfunctions independently. Performs repairs/adjustments per standard methods to resolve problems.
- Completes assignments in an orderly and expeditious manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Equivalent of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- 2+ years relevant training in one or more maintenance trades; mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, PLC controls, robotics and/or pneumatics
- Experience or knowledge with DOT inspections
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Diesel Mechanic: 2 years
- URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=27c7e837f7f882cf&from=myjobs&tk=1bi767830arhc9d3
- Starts On: June 7, 2017, 11:42 a.m.