Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor Clinique, Flex - Temporary: Houston, TX, Macy’s Houston Galleria At Hidalgo
- Description: With a role in the Macy’s Cosmetics Department, you will have the opportunity to help others look their best every day. You’ll make one-on-one connections with customers to learn their sense of beauty and style, develop your artistic side through customer consultation and make-up and product application, and attain a sense of accomplishment when your skills combine with your passion for beauty to reach personal and team sales goals. Previous cosmetics experience is nice to have, but is not required to begin a career in beauty at Macy’s. Performs other duties as assigned.The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
QUALIFICATIONS:Education /ExperienceHigh school diploma or equivalent. Previous cosmetic or fragrance sales experience a plusCommunication SkillsAbility to read, write, and interpret labels including warnings and ingredient lists on products. Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers, and all levels of managementMathematical SkillsBasic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator. Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios. Must be able to make change using American Monetary units.Other SkillsSuperior organizational and time management skills. Must be able to build relationships and influence others. Ability to set and achieve goals. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must possess a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge. Must be able to lead by example.Work HoursAbility to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and sales events,based on department and store/company needs.
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Partner with Sales Manager and Counter Manager to identify business driving opportunities and stock needs
- Develop a repeat-business customer base in order to regularly communicate: upcoming events, new merchandise receipts and product replenishment to increase incremental sales
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events as well as processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors (RTVs)
- Attend product training classes and seminars
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
- URL: https://www.macysjobs.com/Search/JobDetail/Retail-Cosmetics-Sales---Beauty-Advisor-Clinique-Flex---Temporary-Houston-TX-Macys-Houston-Galleria-At-Hidalgo/Houston/Texas/71680241?src=JB-10420&src=JB-12761
- Starts On: March 2, 2017, 10:22 a.m.