New Home Sales Consultant
For more than 25 years, McGuyer Homebuilders, Inc. and MHI Partnership, Ltd. (MHI DBA's include Plantation, Coventry, and Wilshire Homes), have worked together as a unified team building on the strength and integrity of their founders Frank McGuyer and Mike Love. Since its inception, MHI has continued to bring valuable experience to the homebuilding industry by retaining quality professionals in construction, land, finance, marketing and customer service. By building an organization of experienced leaders, the MHI team remains dedicated to long-term relationships with Homebuyers, Developers, Realtors, and the Communities in which we build.
- Responsible for the selling and closing of homes
- Handle customer concerns and ensuring customer satisfaction during the buying, construction and closing process
- Generate leads, following up on provided leads, and maintain good relationships with Realtors
- On site at designated community
- Requires working weekends
- Potential candidates must have high school diploma (No Real Estate License Required)
- The ability to engage, educate, guide and influence others
- The ability to ensure customer satisfaction through on-going concern, contact and follow-up
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills.
- Must be adaptable, innovative, and a team player
- Must be organized, persuasive, and determined
- A solid work ethic, integrity, and a strong customer focus
- Possess self-motivation and initiative, including a willingness to learn and the ability to assimilate new information on an ongoing basis
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.