IT Support Technician
Job ID 2018-1673
This position is responsible for providing technical and general computer support to users of the Company computer systems.
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance, employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image.
- Perform local and remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions to efficiently resolve technical issues – PC Hardware, Software Issues, Printer Issues, etc. - escalating issues as needed
- Respond courteously and professionally to queries and service requests that originate via telephone, e-mails or other methods from users in multiple office locations
- Identifies opportunities for improvements in process, efficiency, and quality
- Setup Audio/Video for web seminars and conferences
- Maintain a record of work orders.
- Perform other related duties as necessary or as assigned by the IT Director
- Experience providing IT support in a professional setting
- Must have experience in network and remote session troubleshooting
- Must have experience providing technical support using Microsoft products to include server operating systems, Active Directory, and Office 365
- Experience with mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Experience with Autodesk and Bentley products is a plus
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with all level of employees in an organization
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and varied technical tasks
- Ability to learn and keep current with change in technology
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to resolve issues in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be available to work 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday with occassional overtime as needed
- Some travel may be required
- URL: http://www.pape-dawson.com/job-opportunities/
- Starts On: March 28, 2018, 4:26 p.m.