A leading hotel chain in Houston’s energy corridor, is seeking a well-qualified individual to perform general maintenance on a part-time basis from Monday through Friday for approximately 25 – 30 hrs. per week. This position has the potential to become a full-time position depending on performance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Painting interior locations as needed to provide and promote a fresh, clean and welcoming atmosphere.
- Changing out any defective or non-functioning small appliances such as room air conditioners, refrigerators, lighting, etc.
- Provide general clean-up services throughout the complex to include interior and exterior areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- An overall mechanical aptitude as evidenced by previous employment or casual interests.
- A history of employment that is documented and can be verified.
- A team player who is flexible and willing to contribute to the success of the business
- A clean criminal background.
Qualified and interested individuals are invited to complete an on-site application at:
La Quinta Inns and Suites – Energy Corridor
2451 Shadow View lane
Houston, TX 77077
- Starts On: April 24, 2017, 4:30 p.m.