Make Ready Tachnician
Make Ready Technician
Why work here?
“Great potential for growth in the Apartment Industry!”
We are in search of a Make Ready Technician that has at least 6+ months of onsite experience for multiple apartment communities or similar across the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area. Our clients are searching for someone reliable, energetic and looking to get on board with a great Management company.
Si Hablamos Español!
- Checks all lights and replace as necessary.
- Replace or repair windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors, closets.
- Assists in changing or removing appliances from apartment homes.
- Responsible for lock changes and re key
- Make sure all plumbing fixtures are in working order
- Assists with painting/plaster repair duties when requested
- Repair or replaces curtains, mini- blinds, ceiling fans, etc.
- Inspects bathroom tiles, perform minor repairs/replacements
- Changes A/C filters
- Operates carpet cleaning equipment to clean carpet
- Assist in trashing out apartment homes
- Replace for mailbox lock changes
- Assist in keeping grounds clean
- Assists maintenance when requested
- Make sure apartment homes are move in ready
- Job Qualifications:
- A valid driver's license may be required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize work functions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must pass background check & drug screening
- The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Starts On: Sept. 20, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
The Liberty Group