Office Assistant - Part Time
- Description: ABOUT THE ORGANIZATIONRosehill Resources is a Delaware Basin focused, rapidly growing exploration and production company with producing assets in Texas and New Mexico. Current investment activity is focused on the Permian Basin.
Rosehill Resources is an independent oil and natural gas company focused on growing production and reserves in the core of the Delaware Basin, through drilling and bolt-on acquisitions. Rosehill has nearly 5,000 net acres with approximately 80% held by production and drilling locations across ten distinct benches. Rosehill was formed in 2017 through the combination of Tema Oil and Gas Company and KLR Energy. Rosehill is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.LOCATION: Rosehill HoustonFULL-TIME/PART-TIME: Part Time 25-30/hrsTEMPORARYJob Summary
Provide administrative, secretarial and clerical support to other employees to maintain an efficient office environment.
- Answer telephone and transfer to appropriate employee.
- Greet public and clients, directing them to correct employee.
- Coordinate messenger and courier service.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail. Record all invoices and checks into A/P logs.
- Fax, scan and copy documents.
- Prepare outgoing mail. Fold and mail royalty checks.
- Update and maintain internal staff contact lists and phone extension list.
- Type documents, reports and correspondence.
- Assist Office Manager with event planning and implementation.
- Assist Office Manager with conference room calendars, supplies and office inventory.
- Assemble all Journal Entry binders for Accounting department.
- Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank.
- Liaise with other departments, groups, agencies, and organizations.
Education & Experience
- 2+ years in office administration. Public company experience preferred.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work with various levels of professionals inside and outside organization.
- Demonstrated high level of flexibility, adaptability, and multi-tasking.
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism.
- Good Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access skills.
- URL: https://www.rosehillresources.com/careers
- Starts On: March 14, 2018, 4:26 p.m.