Overnight Maintenance - The Briar Club
This position is responsible for keeping the outdoor Briar Club facilities and amenities in a clean and orderly condition. The Overnight Maintenance attendant demonstrates dependability and reliability by being punctual, working assigned shifts, and completing responsibilities in a timely manner.
- KEEPS THE CLUB CLEAN
- CREATES WOW by: anticipating needs and wants, being prepared, being continuously enthusiastic, executing flawlessly and doing it now.
- Ensures a safe and clean environment by maintaining standards of safety, such as clean family and lap pools, clean up pool gate and main entrance.
- Utilizes necessary equipment to clean areas of the facility, such as Breezes Sports Bar, Aquatics Breezeway, Sport Court, Tennis Courts, Pool Decks, and the Parking Garage.
- Checks pool water temperature and chemicals
- Puts water and ice in coolers at the Tennis courts before morning tennis begins
- Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment. (Major repairs are performed under the supervision of licensed maintenance workers.)
- Responsibly transports small equipment or tools around the property as needed for maintenance and repair work
- Cleans debris from sidewalk
- Mows lawn, trims shrubbery, and cultivates flowers, using hand tools and power tools
- Replaces light bulbs
- Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures.
- Transports and empties trash, garbage containers and waste to disposal area
- Empties outdoor wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
- Maintains building, routine painting, plumbing, and other related maintenance activities, using hand tools
- Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on any maintenance and housekeeping procedures
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures
- Maintains an organized workshop and storage rooms in a neat orderly fashion
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Maintains sufficient materials, cleaning chemicals and supplies to complete tasks
- Uses Personal Protective Equipment appropriately following safety procedures
- Monitors area for signs of potential risks, and contact management and/or Safety Committee Chairman
- Interacts politely and communicate effectively with coworkers, security staff and members.
- Drive the company Van for duties as assigned by Property Manager
· Members first attitude
· Willingness to work independently and with coworkers
· Ability to communicate with members and coworkers
· Ability to take directions and follow procedures
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
· Ability to safely operate manual and power equipment
· Knowledge of and ability to apply Club and department policies and procedures
· Knowledge of where to obtain a copy of the Material Safety Data Sheets
Essential Physical Requirements:
· Ability to Lift/Carry 50 lbs or less occasionally; 1-33% of the time
· Ability to Push/Pull 200 lbs or less occasionally; 1-33% of the time
· Ability to handle, finger, stand, talk, hear, bend, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach above shoulder, work at or above shoulder constantly; 67-100% of the time
· Ability to reach outward occasionally; 1-33% of the time
· Ability to work inside and outside 25% / 75%
· Noise level is: Mid to high
· Ability to work independently
- URL: https://www.thebriarclub.com/club/careers
- Starts On: Feb. 28, 2018, 4:26 p.m.