Porter - New Territory I
Apply Now Requisition Number: 16-11428 Job Title: Porter Area of Interest: Service/Maintenance Location: Broadstone New Territory I City: Sugarland State: Texas Position Type: Full-Time Work Hours: 40hr wk, Saturdays Requirements:
High School Diploma or equivalent
How do you see your future?
If you possess technical and mechanical skills and eventually see yourself maintaining a luxury property in the future, then Alliance is the right place for you. By utilizing current maintenance skills, the Porter will apply gained knowledge to portray a luxurious and inviting community. Come join our team and make a difference!
As our Porter you will be expected to tend to the up keeping of the grounds, amenities, and assist the Service Technician with maintenance requests. The Porter will maintain the luxurious appearance of the property and a hazard-free environment.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Assisting with the completion of work orders
• Upkeep of the grounds and amenities
• Conscious of securing the shop and other storage units
• Basic knowledge of BBQ grills, ladders, and equipment functions
• Ensure all equipment is in working condition
• Understand layout of the property, awareness of equipment locations, and pet and pool areas
• Communicate with the Service Supervisor about unsafe or hazardous environments on the property
• Awareness of working both in and outdoors
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Exceptional safety skills
• Deliver innovative ideas to eliminate hazardous conditions
• Ensure a safe and hazard free living and working environment
• Take the initiative to train and develop using the exceptional resources provided
Alliance Is Our Company
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime!
Is Alliance in your future?
- Starts On: Dec. 22, 2016, 9:24 a.m.