- Description: Silverado Hospice. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado, it is about ENRICHING LIVES!Silverado is seeking CHHAs for our Hospice team! PRN. Must have hospice experience and reside in North Houston.Please apply directly to our website at silverado.com/careers
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: http://www.silverado.com/recruiting/meet-our-team/Summary of Major Functions:
- As the primary Caregiver you will provide support to patients in a meaningful way to add value to their lives.
- This position includes driving to our various patient locations and providing continuous care and assisting patients with activities of daily living.
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careersAt Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been award the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado Senior Living offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.EOE/M/F/D/V
- Must have a CHHA or CNA license, as well as CPR and First Aid certificate
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation and willingness to drive to patient locations.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must clear a criminal background check, physical and a drug screen.
- URL: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/SIL1006/JobBoard/d11a8ba2-d039-d9a3-fb0b-21b9e1a18bbc/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=52274e9c-9e4b-4bd5-bc70-ebca2d944ccb
- Starts On: March 28, 2018, 4:26 p.m.