||Production Assistant (Food Services Fund)
||Federal Program Supervisor, Child Nutrition Services
||Auxiliary (Skilled Labor)
||See Compensation Plan - Auxiliary Support Staff
||Perform all duties involving food preparation, service, food storage, and clean-up operations related to these duties.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to read and speak the English language.
- Ability to pass the Health Department sanitation training.
- Ability to handle money efficiently and perform routine mathematical calculations.
- Ability to support the Food Service Department with regular attendance.
- Physical ability to do child nutrition work such as mopping, sweeping, putting up groceries, lifting (up to 30 lbs.), standing for extended periods of time, bending, stooping, etc.
- Demonstrate good personal appearance and cleanliness in work habits.
- Knowledge of school lunch pattern and/or nutritional value of foods served.
|Major Duties and
|Records, Reports and Clerical Support:
Food Preparation and Serving:
- Perform cashier duties on the serving line at the manager’s request.
- Understand school lunch pattern and/or nutritional value of foods served.
- Prepare cash deposit and meal account records.
- Collect money from food sales.
- Operate computer terminal and calculator.
Safety and Sanitation:
- Prepare and serve food according to established procedures and methods in a timely manner.
- Utilize standardized recipes and procedures.
- Maintain equipment to ensure machines are working properly.
- Apply the rules of safety and sanitation to ensure care in food handling, safety in work and prevention of accidents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
||Personal computer, calculator and various office equipment. Large and small kitchen equipment and tools including electric slicer, mixer, pressure steamer, sharp cutting tools, oven, dishwasher and food and utility cart.
- Maintain emotional control under stress.
- Work with frequent interruptions.
- Repetitive hand motions.
- Prolonged use of the computer.
- Continual standing, walking, pushing and pulling.
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling and climbing (ladder), lifting and carrying.
- Exposure to extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Exposure to humidity extremes.
- Exposure to noise.
- Exposure to chemical hazards.
- Work with hands in water.
- Work around machinery with moving parts.
- Work on slippery surfaces.
- Work on uneven surfaces.
||Click Apply then Login. To complete your application, please visit our website at http://www.springbranchisd.com and click on CAREERS then APPLY NOW / AUXILIARY (SKILLED LABOR).
|Spring Branch Independent School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with Title IX and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status or disability.
The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required. By applying for this position, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the job description listed above.