||Purchasing Clerk, Child Nutrition Services (Food Service Funded)
||Financial Supervisor, Child Nutrition Services
||Paraprofessional (Clerical/Teacher Assistant)
||See Compensation Plan – Paraprofessional and Administrative Support Staff
||Responsible for processing of accounts payable, weekly processing of produce orders, and perpetual inventory.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong Microsoft office suite skills.
- File maintenance skills.
- Effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Two plus (2+) years experience in food service or hospitality preferred.
|Major Duties and
Records and Reports:
- Responsible for computerized inventory of food, supplies and small equipment.
- Review, process, and coordinate approval of weekly computerized grocery orders from schools and weekly report of issued goods for all locations with Dietetic Supervisor.
- Responsible for coordinating with Dietetic Supervisor on shipping and receiving paperwork of USDA commodities.
- Train and assist managers in monthly computer input of inventories and invoices.
- Assist with physical inventory procedure and make adjustments as necessary.
- Process requisitions for small equipment, food, supplies and price quotations.
- Resolve and process invoicing problems and billing discrepancies.
- Prepare daily hot shot, adjustment and damage/spoilage records.
- Prepare monthly usage reports and inventory reports adjusting as necessary.
- Facilitate incoming telephone inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
||Computer, communications equipment including cell phones and two-way radios, and other common office equipment.
- Maintain emotional control under stress.
- Work with frequent interruptions.
- Repetitive hand motions.
- Prolonged use of the computer.
- Frequent sitting, stooping, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Moving small stacks of textbooks, boxes, equipment and other campus equipment.
||Click Apply then Login. To complete your application, please visit our website at http://www.springbranchisd.com and click on CAREERS then APPLY NOW / PARAPROFESSIONAL/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
|Spring Branch Independent School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with Title IX and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status or disability.
The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required. By applying for this position, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the job description listed above.