Radiology Technologist (RT or LMRT) Next Level Urgent Care - Houston, TX
Limited Medical RadiologicTechnologist or RadiologicTechnologist Next Level Urgent Care - Houston, TX
Want to join one of "The Best Places to Work" Companies in Houston?
Next Level Urgent Care is listed as one of "The Best Places to Work" in Houston ranking #4 in 2014, awarded the Best Urgent Care of 2015 by Living Magazine , and awarded a 2015 Top Workplaces honor by the Houston Chronicle . If you are looking for a position where you will continue to grow, learn and have fun, Next Level Urgent Care IS the place for you!
We are seeking high energy Limited Medical Radiologic Technologists (LMRT) and RadiologicTechnologists (RT) that are ready to take their skills to the Next Level (literally) in patient care.
For more information visit our website: www.nextlevelurgentcare.com
Our Ideal Candidate Is:
· Passionate about providing quality patient care and exceptional customer service
· Eager to cross train and learn medical assisting and a host of other skills to strengthen skill sets
· Detail oriented * an excellent team player
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
· Assure patient flow runs smoothly and efficiently. Greet patients in waiting area, escort patients to a room, initiate registration process, verify insurance and collect payments.
· Measure vital signs, and record information on chart/EMR.
· Explain treatment procedures and prepare patient and exam room for examination.
· Assist the Physician/Medical Provider with procedures.
· Assist in maintaining a clean and safe environment. Clean and sterilize instruments and equipment after use. Assist in maintaining adequate level of supplies and instruments for use by the facility.
· Perform diagnostic tests including eye exams, electrocardiograph, pulse ox, peak flow and or spirometry and inhalation treatment equipment.
· Perform CLIA-waived lab tests, and collect, label and process specimens for send-out.
· Perform both DOT and Non-DOT urine drug screens, using proper chain of custody; ensure preparation for pick-up and shipment to the appropriate laboratory.
· Adheres to established facility safety requirements and procedures to ensure a safe working environment. Demonstrates the safe operation of equipment and machinery and follows procedures for reporting and correcting an unsafe situation.
· Participate in Quality Improvement and Mandatory education/training programs.
· Prepare patient for x-ray, explain procedures to patient and/or family, prepare room, equipment, and materials as needed. Position patient and arrange immobilization and support devices for patient.
· Practice radiation protection techniques to limit exposure to patient and medical staff. Adjust equipment controls, determine proper voltage, and exposure time.
· Competitive pay
· Excellent benefits including 401(k)
· Incentive and bonus plans
· State of the art clinics
· Growth opportunities
· 12 hour shifts and alternating weekends which equal extended time off
· Locations throughout Houston
License/Certification: LMRT or ARRT License
BLS for Healthcare Providers is Required
Experience: One (1) year of experience in an Urgent Care, Walk-in Clinic or ER setting is highly preferred
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required
Apply: www.nextlevelurgentcare.com career section
- Starts On: April 24, 2017, 4:30 p.m.