Expertise Realty Group LLC - Houston, TX 77080
$25,000 - $35,000 a year
Receptionist/Office Coordinator Expertise Realty Group LLC - Houston, TX 77080
Looking for a polished and professional individual to add to our growing team. We are a fast-growing real estate company who offer a ideal work environment and high priority on promoting from within. Ideal candidate will maintain professional appearance and have great communication skills when interacting with clients and staff.
· Basic Reception Skills
· Professionally Presentable
· Meet & Greet hosting
· Handling of inbound calls via routing or messaging
· Coordinate small events or meetings
· Scheduling appointments
· Ordering supplies and tracking office inventory
· Office up-keeping
· Light online ad hoc research request
· Basic online social media skills (i.e. facebook)
· Basic MS office suite (word, excel)
· Typing and document preparation & organization
· Assigned special projects
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
- Must be extremely customer service oriented.
- Self-motivated, but willing to ask questions and seek help when needed.
- Be a team player and willing to help managers and staff members.
- Able to recognize priorities, organize, and execute tasks effectively.
- Written and verbal communication skills to be concise, well organized, complete and clear.
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office and various management software programs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Administrative Assistant: 1 year
Required language: Spanish
- URL: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Expertise-Realty-Group-LLC/jobs/Receptionist-Office-Coordinator-0b7dc60eeaf7aafb?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEveHqPp7SkltPCOiTFLjIr2Pq0DAIYNtFDo_GjSAe6jYy6kbuU_vb_PCOXbv4jEuaW3PSXikTX2vlj-HI5-OgJmw
- Starts On: July 17, 2017, 11:34 a.m.