Toys R Us Sales Team Member
At Toys“R”Us, Inc., we’re on a mission to be the best toy and baby retail company in the world! And that means we are laser-focused on delivering joy to kids of all ages, while providing our customers outstanding value and service whenever, wherever and however they choose to shop with us.
But we can’t do it alone. We need everyday “superheroes” to help us succeed.
Whether you’re an enthusiastic toy collector, gaming guru, grandparent (or mom, dad, aunt, uncle, godparent) of some pretty awesome kids, student or someone looking for a fun place to work, then we’re looking for you!
Join more than a team – become part of the “R”Us family and help bring huge smiles to the faces of kids everywhere. To learn more about who we are and what we’re all about, visit Toysrusinc.com or check out our YouTube channel to hear straight from the source – our valued Team Members themselves!
Store Team Members will work regularly with customers to find and sell products that match their needs. In this position, Team Members will be responsible for greeting and engaging Customers to determine the type of Customer they are assisting: first time expectant parents creating a registry, a returning registrant or a gift-giver purchasing items.
Demonstrate the use of selling skills by becoming familiar with all of the product offerings:
- Assist the Customer with product choices and suggest add-on items to increase items per transactions and average sale, as well as Buy Protection Plan, Loyalty and Instant Credit programs
- Use acquired knowledge to suggest additional products to complement Customer's purchase
- Communicate product safety requirements to Customers
- Interact heavily with customers on sales floor and cash register
- Utilize company selling approaches to create an enriched customer experience
- Assist in maintaining a well-stocked and neat store appearance
- Act quickly to address customer concerns and provide resolutions
- May be assigned to work in multiple departments to help customers and the store team to achieve daily results
- Passion for excellence
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Superior customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- High degree of interpersonal skills with an outgoing, friendly, pleasant personality that represents the “R”Us brand
- Ability to lift and carry merchandise weighing up to 40 pounds and to climb/descend ladders
**Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Toys"R"Us, Inc.! Stay connected with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube @ToysRUsCareers.
Toys"R"Us is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
- URL: https://tru.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/TRU-Jobs/job/7036-Houston-TX-TRU/Toys-R-Us--Sales-Team-Member_TR073235?nt=1&bid=&src=JB-10300
- Starts On: March 2, 2017, 10:22 a.m.