Courtyard by Marriott Houston Westchase, a leader in the hospitality industry, is offering an exciting opportunity for a guest-focused, friendly, outgoing individual to greet and assist guests as our Van Driver/Front Desk Agent. The ideal candidate must multi-task effectively and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Transporting guest to/from airport and to other short distance locations.
• Assisting both arriving and departing guests with their luggage.
• Inspecting, cleaning and servicing (e.g. oil, gas) the van(s).
• Maintaining mileage log books.
• Running errands for the official business of the hotel staff.
• Delivering special request items to hotel guests, such as express mail, hair dryers, etc., and assisting house person(s) as needed.
• Picking up trash from parking lot.
At Island Hospitality, we emphasize training and constantly strive to foster a learning environment that provides clear career paths for all team members regardless of entry level into the Island organization. We provide training programs to new team members and ensure that our current team member training is an on-going and continuous process.
Island Hospitality offers team members an industry competitive benefits package that help to ensure that your career can grow with Island Hospitality. We know the hospitality business is about people - including you! Our benefits include the following:
Wellness : We offer health benefits
Planning for Your Future: 401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is fully vested upon the first contribution
Taking Time For You: Paid vacation and sick time as well as free room nights at our hotels
Rewarding Hard Work: Incentive-based bonuses
On-going Development : In-house training program
Career Development: Throughout your career with Island Hospitality, we will ensure your success by providing training and career growth opportunities
- Must have excellent communication, phone, and hospitality skills.
- A flexible schedule is necessary for this position, including ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.