The fourth session of the Employment Certification Program focuses on these topics in job search strategies
- Opportunity-based job search
- Employer-based job search
- Contact-based job search
- Balancing your time among the three methods
We will assemble at 4pm (sharp). Here is the agenda:
- 4:00pm The Full Time Job of Finding a Job
- 4:15pm Responding to Posted Job Opportunities
- 4:45pm Targeting and Penetrating Employers
- 5:15pm Networking
- 6:00pm Q&A, Homework
You must be a registered MAM Employment Services client to attend. While any registered MAM Employment Services client may attend, only pre-qualified clients may use it as credit towards MAM's Employment Certification Program.
If you are interested in attending this or any of the ECP workshop series, please RSVP here and contact Yolanda Bing.