MAM's Employment Certification Program provides the most extensive training we can offer to our clients, involving staff, volunteer instructors with significant HR expertise, and volunteer job coaches who work one-on-one with clients to refine your skills. From start to finish, the ECP takes about a month. Not everybody qualifies, and not everyone who starts the program finishes it. But those who do finish the program have been more likely to find suitable employment quickly.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic computer literacy (able to create a resume)
- No disqualifying criminal background
- Willing to take a drug screen
- Willing to commit to attend 10 hours of workshops over a two-week period
- Monday October 17, 4pm. Knowing Yourself and Personal Responsibility. (Bob King and Yolanda Bing)
- Wednesday October 19, 4pm. Resume Writing and Job Search Strategies. (John McAloon and Bill Mathias)
- Tuesday October 25, 4pm. Interviewing Skills. (John McAloon and Britt Cotter)
- Thursday October 27, 4pm. Working with Others, Conflict Resolution, Professionalism (Elizabeth O'Neal and Roni Barber)
Registered Employment Service clients who are interested in participating in the MAM Employment Certification Program should talk to Yolanda Bing or Bob King to see if you qualify.