The fifth workshop in the Employment Certification Program series focuses on the following topics relating to the Interview:
- Preparation for the Interview
- The Introduction
- Standard Questions
- Experiential Questions
- Questions for the Employer
- The Closing
We will assemble at 4pm (sharp). Here is the agenda:
- 4:00pm Interview Techniques John McAloon, Volunteer Instructor
- 5:15pm Role Play Exercises
- 6:00pm Q&A, Homework Bob King
You must be a registered MAM Employment Services client to attend. While any registered MAM Employment Services client may attend, only pre-qualified clients may use it as credit towards MAM's Employment Certification Program.
If you are interested in attending this or any of the ECP workshop series, please RSVP here and contact Bob King or Yolanda Bing.