NEW JET ministry workshop! LinkedIn
This basic class will include:
* Exploring the LinkedIn website
* Leveraging the LinkedIn components in your job search
* Building your profile, your connections and your online personal brand
* Using the site to compliment your face-to-face networking
* Introducing the metasearch engines such as SimplyHired.com
If you have spent time looking for a job in the 21st century, you have heard of LinkedIn, a social networking website for people in professional occupations. This website is becoming more and more valuable as a tool that job searchers use to help strengthen and extend their existing network of trusted contacts. Employers and recruiters are also using this site to source candidates.
Because the class will be interactive, the size is limited to 20 people! If you would like to bring your laptop to work on your own LinkedIn profile during the class, wifi will be available.
For more information, contact Gloria Mounger at email@example.com or (713) 354-4465.